Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > VIN Database for Jensen Healey & Jensen GT > Looking for My Old JH Need Some Calver Info

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Looking for My Old JH Need Some Calver Info  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: 06-05-2024 08:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mynewbrain

I am trying to find a white with tan, 1974 Mk2 JH that I owned from about 1978 until about 1982.
I have a photo of it but it exceeds the attachment size.

In order to continue my search, I would like to look at the Mk2 chassis data from the Calver book. I wonder if anyone would be willing to scan and send me a pdf of Pgs. 281 on (I don’t know how many pages that is) that is, all the Mk2 chassis data in it.
According to the Australian National Museum, that is OK so long as it is for research purposes. And this is for research.
Anyone willing or know of a place I can get a pdf of that information?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 07-20-2024 12:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
chrisl

I don't have a copy of the chassis data book, but I'm not sure you will have much luck getting anyone to scan, save and post online the info you are after. That would be quite a bit of work.

You might be able to buy a copy from the Jensen Car Club of Australia. They have most if not all of the late R Calvers remaining bookstock now.

They also come up on eBay occasionally.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 11:57 pm  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > VIN Database for Jensen Healey & Jensen GT > Looking for My Old JH Need Some Calver Info Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems